Popular Posts

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Domo Kun

 This post is by Jessie (one of the three)
     Yes everybody this post is about Domo Kun. Who is Domo Kun  you ask I have no clue.
I was with a friend one day and they had a  Domo Kun. Yes big brownies  with  hungry grins is famous and  here are some photos I Googled of him

285px-domo-kun-toy.jpg



Domo Kun iPhone CaseDomo-kun!
yes every one lovesHey whats with the cow?
so I decided to to make a Domo Kun night light
I made it out of a Popcorn box then flipped it inside out. Then I cut a square near the bottom  of the box put  a few layers of red tissue paper over it,  And cut out teeth two of them one for the bottom and one for the top. Then i cut out a hole in the back for a small night light thing
and...
...

...

... yes the wonder full  Domo Kun night light

yes wonder full

No comments:

Post a Comment